SSCCR Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Tube well Attendant, Agricultural Assistant, Assistant Scientific Officer, Copy Holder and various vacancies at various departments. Interested candidates can apply online for the post on or before 02-10-2016. Detail information regarding SSCCR Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Details for SSCCR Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post & the total number of Vacancy-The name of the posts and the total number of vacancy are given below:
1) Tube Well Attendant- 01 post
2) Agricultural Assistant- 02 posts
3) Assistant Scientific officer (Chemistry) – 01 post
4) Copy Holder – 01 post
5) Ferro Printer- 02 posts
6) Junior Chemist – 06 posts
7) Artist Retoucher – 01 post
8) Junior Engineer – 22 posts
9) Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 28 posts
10) Scientific Assistant (GENTEX) – 61 posts
11) Assistant Map Curator- 05 posts
12) Laboratory Assistant-02 posts
13) Workshop Superintendant- 01 post
14) Senior Research Assistant- 05 posts
15) Textile Designer- 06 post
16) Technical Superintendant (weaving) – 06 posts
17) Technical Superintendant (processing) – 03 post
18) Photographer- 01 post
19) Assistant (Architectural) – 18 post
20) Field Attendant-01 post
21) Senior Scientific Assistant (Microbiological Research) – 02 posts
22) Library and Information Assistant – 01 post
23) Senior Research Assistant (Mechanical Engineering) – 01 post
24Medical Compounder- 01post
25) Senior Technical Assistant (Insecticide)- 01 post
26) Senior Technical Assistant (Sugar Technology)- 02 posts
27) Laboratory Attendant- 01 post
28) Senior Technical Assistant- 01 post
The number of total vacancy is 183.
Pay scale- The selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.93000-34800/- (Group B posts) and Rs. 5200-20200 /-(Group C posts) per month with grade pay.
Job Location- The job location will be at any place in India.
Eligibility Criteria for SSCCR Recruitment 2016
Nationality– The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit– The candidate’s age is should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years/ 27years /28 years / 30 years (post wise). Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules..
Educational Qualification– For detailed educational qualification (post wise) and experience, candidates are requested to go through the official notification.
How to Apply for SSCCR Recruitment 2016
Application Fee- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee through SBI Challan at any branch of SBI or SBI net banking or by using credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex Serviceman candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Application Process– Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may apply online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission Central Region on or before 02-10-2016. After successful online application, candidates will have to send the hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of all relevant documents and certificates to the Regional Director (CR) , Staff Selection Commission, Central Region, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad 2111002, Uttar Pradesh within 10 days from the last date of online application.
Important Dates for SSCCR Recruitment 2016
Last Date of Online Application- 02-10-2016
Last Date of receiving Hard Copy- within 10 days from the last date of online application.
Important Links for SSCCR Recruitment 2016
For Recruitment Advertisement – Click Here
For Apply Online- Click Here
For the official website of SSCCR- Click Here
Established n the year 1940, Staff Selection Commission is responsible for the recruitment staff for various departments and Ministries of Govt. of India. Its head office is located at New Delhi. At present it has seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai and Bangalore.