SRM Medical Entrance Application Form 2014
Admission in Medical or Health Sciences discipline in SRM is done through SRMEE. The university offers various course programmes for admitting candidates at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. The application will be registered latest by 30 March, 2014 through online manner. Before applying for the SRMEE-2014, take a look on the courses available under Health Sciences.
Courses Offered at UG and PG Level:
M.B.B.S.,BASLP, B.D.S, B.M.R.S, BOT, B.Optom, B.Pharm, BPT, B.M.L.T, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc Nursing – Post Basic, Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology, Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology, MD, MS,M.Ch, M.Sc, M.P.T., M.O.T., M.Pharm., MBA-MPH, M. Phil, Diploma Courses.
Eligibility Requirements for Medical/ Health Sciences Courses:
1. M.B.B.S & B.D.S: The candidates must have passed HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group.
2. B.D.S, BOT, B.Optom, B.Pharm, BPT, BASLP, and B. Sc Nursing: The candidates must have passed HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group with atleast 60% marks.
3. B.M.R.S: The candidates must be a degree holder from the recognized university.
Application Registration Manner:
The candidates who wish to apply for the Medical Entrance -2014 may refer any of the following ways given below:
1. Application registered through Online: Through this way, candidates have to fill up the details online and pay the applicable charges which is Rs. 900/- via online methods such as Credit/Debit Card, net banking.
2. Applications registered through Online and downloaded: Through this way, candidates have to fill up the details online and pay the charges through Demand Draft of amount Rs. 900/-.
3. Application Form received in Person: the candidates can obtain application form by submitting application fee Rs. 900/- in any of the authorized Bank, Post Offices and from University campus.
Name of the Authorized Banks:
Axis Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank
SRM Medical Entrance Examination-2014 Details:
The entrance test can be taken on Offline or Online manner. The date of pen-paper exam is 27/04/2014 and timing is 10 AM to 12.30 PM. The Computer based/Online exam will be held from 17/04/2014 to 22/04/2014 in two shifts daily.
Contact: +91 44 27417400, email@example.com
Official Website of SRM University: srmuniv.ac.in/