SNAP Admit Card 2014
The SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) test is a written test which is conducted by the Symbiosis International University on national level on the 21st of Dec 2014. Good news for all the aspiring candidates that the registration dates is going to take place from Sep 03, 2014 and will continue till Nov 26, 2014. Find the details of your admit card and examination in the below given sections.
Marking Pattern of SNAP Test:
The SNAP test is will be conducted for total of 180 marks and for every wrong attempt, there will be negative marking of ¼, the candidates will be allotted 120 minutes to solve the question paper.
General Awareness – 40
Quantitative Aptitude – 40
General English – 40
Analytical and Logical Reasoning – 60
General English – Synonyms-Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Appropriate substitute, Spelling, Sentence Equivalence, Active and passive voice, Tenses, Parts of speech etc.
Quantitative Aptitude – Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra, Mensuration such as Work and Time, Time Speed and Distance, Percentages, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Geometry and Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Number Systems, Probability, Set Theory, Ratio and Proportion, Statistics, etc
General Awareness – Politics, Indian Constitution, Sports, Business – Mergers and Acquisitions, Geography, Auto Industry, History, Economics etc.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning – Coding-Decoding, Verbal Analogy, Venn Diagram, Letter series, Cubes, Blood Relations, Fact Inference Judgments, Double Line Distribution etc.
Methodology of downloading SNAP Admit Card 2014:
1. The keen aspirants first need to login the official Symbiosis International University website to register their candidature.
2. Once the registration procedure is made, candidates then need to re logon to the same for downloading their admit card.
3. Now visit the SNAP Test website to get your exam admit card.
4. On that web page, you will find a different section for “Admit Card” given at left hand side, click the one
5. Fill up the information at the given boxes and submit thereafter.
6. Print the opened page for referring it in future.
Important Dates to Recognize:
Commencing Date of SNAP Registration: September 03, 2014
End Date of SNAP Registration: November 26, 2014
SNAP Test Date: December 21, 2014 (14:00 hours- 16:00 hours)
SNAP Result Declaration Date: January 10, 2015
Registered Web URL: snaptest.org