SMU Exam Results 2014 Online Viewing Process
The SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) announces the results of different courses carried under the university curriculum for all the enrolled candidates. The university has the facility of publishing the online results at the website of the university. The students enrolled in the university programmes can download or access their online results from the university website in the manner as provided here below.
Online Viewing Procedure for the Sikkim Manipal University Exams:
1. The candidates enrolled in the Sikkim Manipal University should log on to the website of the university at smude.edu.in
2. Open the results page of the SMU Website and find the link of the concerned exam result
3. Select the concerned exam result link for which you have to view the online results
4. Enter all the required details in the new exam result window as made available for viewing the online results
5. Insert your Email ID, Mobile Number and Registration Number etc in the window
6. Click the Submit button for generating your online results
7. Download and save your results for all the SMU Examinations.
The candidates can also view their results directly from here below given links.
Sikkim Manipal University Examinations:
The Sikkim Manipal University is one of the leading distance education universities working under the Government of Sikkim and Manipal Group respectively. The university provides admissions in the following professional courses – MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA and other courses. The university conducts the term end examinations every year in the months of June/July and October/November respectively.
The university follows the semester system for the conduct of its examinations. The evaluation procedure for the university distance programmes include the following: Internal Assessment, Project Evaluation, and credit based marking techniques.
The university programmes are available in the following main disciplines: Management Studies, Information Technology, Arts & Humanities and Vocational Sciences and Health Care Sciences respectively.