Sikkim High Court Written Exam Results for Assistant Registrar Posts
The Sikkim High Court has announced the results of the recruitment exams conducted for the post of Assistant Registrar. The applicants who wish to download their results may do so online from the website of Sikkim High Court in the manner as detailed here below.
The written exam for the post of Assistant Registrar is conducted by the Sikkim High Court in the months of March/ April respectively. The applicants were required to qualify in the viva voce test conducted subsequently after the written exam for the final selections. Those applicants who have been finally short listed will be placed in the Group B pay scale i.e. Pay Band II of Rs 9300-34800 + Rs 5000 as the Grade Pay.
Downloading Process for Sikkim High Court Exam Results:
1. Go to the website of Sikkim High Court at highcourtofsikkim.nic.in.
2. Visit the Results and Notifications section from the right hand side menu bar under the heading title to go to the results.
3. Follow the active links for downloading results of the Assistant Registrar Recruitment Exam.
4. Open the results PDF and download it for viewing your results online.
5. Save and print your results.
The applicants who are able to find their roll numbers in the Result PDF shall be considered as selected while the rest of them will be considered as disqualified in the concerned recruitment exams.
To download results for the Sikkim High Court in one single click, follow the links as given below.