SEBI Admit Card 2014 available online for download at sebi.gov.in
The Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) conducts the recruitment exam every year in the Officers A Grade post through written exam conducted in September months. The admit cards are usually released latest by the middle of September months for all the appearing and eligible candidates. The Securities and Exchange Board of India has been established in the year 1988. Headquartered at Mumbai, the organization conducts the written exam towards filling the post of Officers Grade A through IBPS (Indian Banking and Personnel Selection). Last year SEBI introduced the vacancies for 75 “Officers Grade A” and the admit cards for the recruitment exam were released online at the website sound 15th September 2013.
The exam notification for the recruitment to this session has yet to be declared by the website. Those applicants who will be applying in the concerned recruitment exam may download their admit cards online from the website by following the steps as given here below for this purpose.
Accessing Procedure for SEBI Admit Cards 2014 to different recruitment exams:
1) The candidates should firstly log on to the SEBI website at sebi.gov.in.
2) Next, you should open the “Career” page of website.
3) Select the concerned recruitment exam for which you have to download hall tickets.
4) Enter your registration number and date of birth into the admit card downloading windows.
5) Save and take print outs for all the recruitment examinations in this manner.
The written exam for the Officers Grade A post is conducted in online modes on the dates as may be specified in the admit cards for this purpose. Entry without the admit cards will not be allowed hence, applicants must carry the same to the examination venue.
To download SEBI Admit Cards 2014 online, click here