SCDL University Admission Form 2014-15
The SCDL University (Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning) is inviting applications shortly from qualified aspirants who are looking forward for admissions in its new session 2014-15. Aspirant will be shortlisted for admissions through an entrance test conducted by the University. The University offers admission to a wide range of programmes for its applicants yearly. This admission advertisement is published on its official web site i.e. scdl.net .
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in English Language Teaching
Certificate in Cyber Laws
Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management
Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development
Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
Diploma in Creative Writing in English
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
Certificate Program in Management Accounting
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management
Eligible and keen candidates, who fulfill all the criterions of eligibility of their preferred programme, are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for a successful online application:-
– Log on to scdl.net , that is the official web portal of the University.
– Click on the link for “Apply Now” provided on the right side of the home page.
– Sign up if you are a new user by entering your valid mail id and other basic details. You will receive a system generated password that is to be retained for further use.
– Now fill the online application form carefully without making any mistake and submit it.
– Finally, get a hard copy of this completed form and send it to the recommended address through speed or registered post within the last dates accompanied with all obligatory transcripts, photographs and a DD worth INR.1100/- issued in favor of “The Director, SCDL, Pune” payable at Pune.
Academic Pre requisites:
Academic Pre requisites
|Aspirant should be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, from a recognized University, OR 2 Year Diploma Degree Holder from a recognized University/ Institution, with not less than three years of supervisory experience.|
|Applicants need to be 12th pass-out with scores not less than 50% in English, OR Diploma Holder with Standard 12th Qualification with scores not less than 50% in English, OR any Graduate with scores not less than 50% in English at graduation level.|
|All candidates must be a Graduation degree holder in any discipline, under a recognized college or University with satisfactory aggregate scores.|
Kindly refer to official web page for more details on eligibility.