RPSC Grade II Admit Card 2014- 15
RPSC also regarded as Rajasthan Public Service Commission has several vacancies in the department for Grade- II officer. The applicants, finding themselves eligible to apply and also who have applied can download their admit card for examination by following the steps as specified on this page. Full details for the attainment of RPSC Grade- II admit are given here below…
Syllabus of RPSC Grade- II:
Paper- I –
There will be objective type 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 Marks (2 Marks for each) in this paper which has to be completed in 2 hours duration.
• Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan (80 Marks)
• General Knowledge of World and India (60 Marks)
• Current Affairs of Rajasthan (20 Marks) –
• Educational Psychology (40 Marks)
Paper- II –
There will be objective type 130 Multiple Choice Questions of 260 Marks (2 Marks for each) in this paper which has to be completed in 2 hours 30 minutes duration.
• General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards (60 Marks)
• Theories, Definitions and History of Physical Education (20 Marks)
• Entertainment, Camp and Yoga (40 Marks) – Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy and Objectives, Theories of play
• General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education and its current affairs (40 Marks) – History of above Games / Sports. Latest general rules of above Games / Sports. Measurement of play fields and specifications of sports equipment of above Game / Sports.
• Education and Games Psychology (20 Marks)
• Theories of Training and Decisions (20 Marks)
• Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education (20 Marks)
• Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education (40 Marks)
Process of downloading RPSC Grade II Admit Card:
i. Above all else you need to go at the RPSC website.
ii. Search the “News” section of that page.
iii. Look for “RPSC Grade II Admit Card” link.
iv. Click to choose the link said above.
v. Enter the prescribed details of your registration at the respective place.
vi. Print the page appeared after clicking the “enter” tab on the page.
Authorized Gateway: rajasthan.gov.in