Get Enrolled In The Best Colleges Through RPET Exam 2013 With Information From Us
RPET Exam 2013 stands for the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test and is conducted for admitting the candidates in programs for architecture, engineering and pharmacy for the under graduate level.
Why choose us
SarkariExam.com helps the aspiring applicants get adequate information on the exam instantly. We help the candidates provide not only just information but every big and small detail so that they are aware of all the requirements and hence prepare accordingly.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and B.E
• The candidate must have taken Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects in the 10+2 level along with the optional subjects Bio technology, Biology and computer science.
• The candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply for RPET Exam 2013.
Eligibility criteria for B.Arch
• The candidate must have passed his 10+2 with scoring at least 50% in aggregate from a recognized university and mathematics as a compulsory subject.
• The candidates who have completed three years of diploma course and scored minimum 50% in total from a recognized state or central government are also eligible.
• Also, the applicants who have International Baccalaureate Diploma post the secondary exam with mathematics and scored at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible too.
• Further, the SC/ST candidates get a leverage of 5% in the marks percentile as mentioned above.
Exam pattern for RPET 2013
• It is a written examination for which the candidate is given three hours to answer 120 questions in all.
• The exam contains questions based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• Every subject is given 40 questions with multiple choice options.
• The candidate scores one mark for every correct answer and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
• The candidates can give the examination in both Hindi and English medium as per their convenience.
The candidates can either book mark us or subscribe to our email alert system so get the updates instantly in their mail boxes. This helps them save time and utilize the same in studying or other important activities. We also help the candidates with promptly answering their every query and with appropriate response.