Ranchi University Admit Cards 2014 online downloading process for different university exams
Ranchi University has been established on 12th July 1960 in Ranchi for providing higher education to the students enrolled under different disciplines including the following: Arts (Humanities & Social Sciences), Commerce, Education, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Science and other vocational streams respectively. The university constitutes a total of 23 post graduate departments, 15 constituent colleges and 49 other affiliations to impart necessary education to the students. The applicants may enroll in the different university programmes through participating in the common entrance exam held for this purpose.
The admit card for all the university examinations is released online at the website. The candidates who have to take admissions in the university or who have to participate in their regular annual semester examinations may download their hall tickets online in the manner as given here below.
Online Admit Cards Downloading Procedure for Ranchi University Examinations 2014:
1) Go to the official website of Ranchi University at ranchiuniversity.org.in.
2) Now find the active admit card downloading links from the university website home page.
3) Candidates can check the “Latest @ RU” section available at the website main page for this purpose.
4) Now follow the link of admit cards available at the specified sections of university website to access the downloading windows.
5) Enter your registration numbers or any other details as may be required for this purpose.
6) Submit and print your admit cards downloaded online in the manner specified.
The university usually provides offline admit cards for the annual semester examinations conducted by it. The examinations schemes may be however downloaded online from the website for it.
Applicants may get more information regarding to university examination and admit cards from the links as given below.