Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University Exam Results 2014 Download Procedure
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University announces the results of different courses online at the website of the university. The university has recently announced the results of the following courses: BDS, MD, MS, MBBS, M.Ed., and other university courses at the results section of the website.
The university exam results can be downloaded from the website of the university or by following the direct result links as given below. The university results can be accessed in the manner as stated below.
Steps to download the Results of the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University Examinations:
1. The university website i.e. rmlau.ac.in contains a separate page of results. Go to the concerned result page for viewing all the results that have been declared online
2. Open the page of the concerned university website and search the link of the results
3. The page will open a list of all the university results that have been made available online for the candidates to download
4. Click on the link of the concerned exam result from the list of all the results for which you have given examination and wish to download
5. Download and save the results of all the course examinations in the manner as stated here above.
The university exams are held every year in the months of March/April and November/December respectively for all the candidates enrolled in the university curriculum. The university follows the semester system for conducting its annual examinations and the evaluations are done on the basis of the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System).
About Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University:
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University also known as the Avadh University is an affiliated residential university established in the year 1984 by the passing of the U.P. Universities Act 1973. The university is located at Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. The university has been specially named after Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya, one of the great freedom fighters and a renowned political leader.
To know more on the university, click here