Rai University Admission Form 2014-15
The Rai University, Ahmedabad welcomes candidates for admittance in its forthcoming academic session 2014-15. As a result, keen aspirants are suggested to apply through online/ offline mode as soon as possible, as the official admission notification is already out on its authorized website i.e. raiuniversity.edu . The University offers many Masters’, Bachelors’ and Diploma programmes at its campus. Some of the major courses which are offered in this university are listed below:-
Graduation + LLB-(5 years)
B.Tech. (D2D)-(3 Years)
Diploma (C2D)-(2 Years)
MBA-( 2 Years)
The admission of deserving candidates in their preferred programme will be made on the base of merit in any National and State level Entrance Examination, qualifying examination and performance in the Viva Voce round held by the University. All these combinedly will be considered for final selection. Candidates, who do not appear in these exams, shall not be admissible in the University.
Academic Pre requisites:
Any Masters’ Programmes- Applicants must have completed their Graduation in the relevant discipline or field from any recognized college or University.
Any Bachelors’ Programmes- Applicants must have passed their Higher Secondary or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.
Any Diploma Programmes- Applicants must have completed their Post graduation in the relevant discipline or field from any recognized college or University.
For more eligibility details, kindly refer to the official Rai University prospectus.
All applicants must deposit an application fee of Rs.350 charged by the University during application Procedure. This is a non refundable application fee which is to be paid through cash in the University or through a Demand Draft worth INR.350/- fee in favor of “Rai University” payable at Ahmedabad, India. Failure in payment of this fee shall result in cancellation of your application form.
All eligible candidates who fulfill the academic pre requisite as per the official prospectus are supposed to follow the below mentioned steps for downloading the application form:-
1. Log on to the Rai University official gateway- raiuniversity.edu and click on the link to “Admissions”.
2. On the Admission page, select the link for “Admission Form”.
3. The application form will appear on the computer screens of the applicants.
4. The candidates may download this application form by taking a print out of it.
5. Fill all your personal and academic details on this form in block letters in your own handwriting.
6. Now submit the appropriately completed forms to the University along with all obligatory enclosures within the last dates.