PMET MBA Exam Result 2018

Post Last Updates: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 @ 11:57 AM

PMET MBA Exam 2013 For Management Admissions In Premier Universities Of Punjab

PMET MBA exam 2013 also known as MET MBA exam 2013 is conducted for admissions in MBA programmes at some of the top universities of Punjab. The five participating universities that accept PMET score include Guru Nanak Dev University (Amritsar), Punjabi University (Patiala), Punjab Technical University (Jalandhar), Punjab Agricultural University (Ludhiana) and Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University (Fatehgarh Sahib).

The Examination Pattern:

The PMET MBA exam 2013 is known to be a lengthy exam; hence time management and speed are the keys for cracking this exam. The examination is divided in two parts. The first part consists of 200 questions with each question carrying one mark. One mark is awarded for every right answer while no marks are deducted for a wrong answer or for a question not attempted. Part one consists of General Knowledge, General English, Mental ability and Numerical ability. The first part contains 50 questions from each of these sections. Part two of the exam contains 50 questions from business aptitude which have to be completed within 45 minutes.

Seat Availability:
85% seats in the institutes are reserved for applicants with a Punjab Domicile and the remaining 15% are for students from other states.

Eligibility for Applications:
• All candidates who have completed or are in the final year of a bachelor’s degree from an institute or university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) are eligible to apply for PMET.
• The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks during the bachelor’s degree.
• The minimum requirement is relaxed by 5% for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates and by 10% for physically challenged candidates who have at least 40% physical disability (a medical certificate would be required).
• In case the candidate is in final year of the degree at the time of application, his or her admission may be subject to his or her result after completion of the degree which must comply with the minimum requirements of the participating universities.

Why We:

SarkariExam.com could be the best for you through its extensive information resource for information on all entrance exams including PMET MBA exam. We at this platform also endeavour our best efforts to provide up-to-date information about the latest on the happenings on PMET MBA through a dedicated section. We make sure you do not miss an opportunity with our in-time catering to updates. You can also receive our multichannel support benefits as well as the alert systems to stay updated about the progress and developments in PMET MBA Exam 2013 and beyond.


More Jobs For You

आज ही Download करें "SarkariExam Mobile App" Download App