PDIL Recruitment Application Form
PDIL (Projects Development India Limited) has issued recruitment notification for the various posts on contractual basis. Interested aspirants should register their candidature on or before Mar 24, 2014. Below are the very simple steps to help you apply for the post given…
Designation: Grade-II, Engineer
Availability of Posts: 04 Posts
Instructions to register your candidature online:
1. Before applying online, make sure you already have scanned copy of your passport size colored photo (.jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB) & signature (.jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB).
2. Go to the website “pdilin.com”.
3. Select “Careers” link.
4. Select “RECRUITMENT OF PERSONNEL ON CONTRACT BASIS-2014”.
5. Go through the full Advertisement Details and follow the instructions at the time of filling application form online.
6. Click “I HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE” button.
7. Then click “Apply Online” to proceed with filling up of your Application Form.
8. Once you are done with the form fill up, click on “SAVE” button to save the entered data.
9. After that click “pay online” to pay the charges via payment doorway online.
10. When the payment is made, a system generated Registration Slip will be displayed.
11. Select the “Print” option to get print out of the system generated Registration Slip
12. Keep it safe for the time of Personal Interview round (if shortlisted)
Remuneration: Rs.32200/- (1st Year)
Location of Job: Noida, India
Engineering (Chemical or Chemical Technology), basic knowledge of MS Office, working on Computers, & knowledge of related Specialized Software
Prior Experience: 04 years
Limitation of Age: 60 years plus the tenure of the contract
Fee for Remittance: via Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer
General and OBC: Rs.300/-
SC / ST: Rs.150/-
Closing Date of Form filling: Mar 24, 2014