Orissa Public Service Commission Application Form
OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission), Odisha Judicial Service Examination Cadre under the Provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules welcomes applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment on the post of “Civil Judges”. Job seekers, follow the simple steps as mentioned below to apply online for the post. Related details for your assistance are as follows:
Job Profile: Civil Judges at Odisha
Vacancy Count: 39 Posts
Unreserved – 20 Posts of which 07posts reserved for women contenders
Schedule Caste – 06 Posts of which 02posts reserved for women contenders
Schedule Tribe – 09 Posts of which 03posts reserved for women contenders
S.E.B.C. – 04 Posts of which 01posts reserved for women contenders
Instructions to register your candidature Online:
1. First of all, candidates are required to go through the advertisement at: “opsc.gov.in”
2. Read the details carefully before applying.
3. Keep scanned copy of your recent photo, signature & left thumb impression ready before applying online.
4. Click on the post you wish to apply.
5. Click on “Apply Online”
6. Fill the field, giving exact details.
7. Upload your Photo, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
8. Once done with filling the details, click on ‘Submit’.
9. When your form is successfully submitted, a Unique Registration ID will be generated, note it down for future reference.
10. Get print out of online Application Form, Online Pay Slip (Challan) and pay the Fee as prescribed.
11. Forward the Print out copy of Application Form on or before 7th of Apr 2014 along with self attested copies of essential documents together with the envelope that contains application form superscripted with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIL JUDGES IN ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE, 2014” by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier on the address:
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
How to Pay the Registration Charges:
Applicants are required to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.300/- at any State Bank of India Branch.
No Fee is charged from the candidates belonging to Reserved Category.
Limitation of Age: 23 to 35yrs as on 01/08/14
Qualification Required: Law Graduate or equivalent
Selection Criteria: Written Test > Interview
Closing Date of Form filling: Mar 12, 2014
Closing Date of Fee Payment: Mar 14, 2014
Print out or hard copy of Online Application (Final Date): Mar 27, 2014 till 17 hours