Orissa JEE Medical Admit Card 2014- 15
The Orissa JEE can also be called as Joint Entrance Examination which also conducts the examination for the Medical course admission of the state. The enthusiastic applicants each passing year, possessing requisite degrees appear for the Orissa JEE Medical test. The aspirants after making registration need to retain their system generated application receipt for further procedure which will be needed while downloading their admit card of examination. The admit card of this exam can be downloaded from the registered website of the authority as following the steps mentioned here below…
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine, Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Courses:
For General Category Contenders – The candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary from Science background or appearing candidates of CHSE examination 2014 can also apply from Odisha board or equivalent along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) with minimum 50% of marks in the collectively in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
For Schedule Tribe / Schedule Caste Contenders – At least 40% of the marks in aggregate
Age Bracket – The lower age band of the aspirants shall be 17 yrs with effect from 31st of December, 2014 whereas the upper age limit of the applicants should not be more than 25 yrs with effect from 31st of December, 2014.
1. For Schedule Tribe / Schedule Caste Contenders, it may be relaxed by 05 years.
2. The aspirants need to submit Higher School Certificate or its equivalent Certificate as a proof of the candidate’s age at the time of certificate verification during counseling.
Method of downloading Orissa JEE Medical Admit Card 2014- 15:
1. Visit the official web address of Orissa JEE Medical at first.
2. Search admit card link in the “Important announcement” or in “Latest News” section.
3. Click to choose “Orissa JEE Medical Admit Card”.
4. Fill required particulars and submit after filling the same.
5. Appeared page viz. your admit card has to be taken print out in order to bring the same during written test.