NTSE Results 2014 Online Results Viewing Procedure
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have announced the results of the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for Class 10th Learners National Large Wide Talent Look for Examination. The exam is conducted in the months of November- December respectively for all the eligible candidates.
National Talent Search examination is conducted at both state as well as national levels at different centres all over India. The results announced will include the category wise name list of all the applicants who have qualified in the concerned exam. The candidates in order to view their online results must follow the steps as given below.
Online National Talent Search Examination Result Downloading Procedure:
1. The candidates should visit the official website of NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training) at ncert.nic.in
2. Go to the section of recent announcements or notice board or NTSE Other Details respectively to find the online links for exam results
3. Find the link of Result NTSE 2014 to view your results online
4. Download the results if given in the PDF formats or enter the required fields in the result window as made available for this purpose
5. Now print your results and save it for any future references
The candidates can also directly download their results directly from the official website link as given below for this purpose. The candidates must have their roll numbers as given on the Admit Cards of the concerned exam for viewing their online results.
The National Council of Educational Research & Training was set by the Government of India in the year 1961. The main objective with which the institution was established was to have qualitative improvement in the school education of the country. The council runs a number of schemes for this purpose for the school students especially those belonging to the Class 11th and 12th students.