NPCIL Exam Results 2014 for Scientific Assistant/ B & Engineer (Civil) Posts
The National Power Corporation Limited (NPCIL) has announced the results of the recruitment exams conducted for the post of Scientific Assistant/ B and Fixed Term Engineer (Civil) posts respectively. Those who have given the exam and are waiting for the results must visit the Career Page of the website to find the Results link of the concerned exams.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a government of India undertaking functioning for the effective distribution and production of power. The applicants were invited for the concerned recruitment exams as per the Advt. No. RR Site/ HRM/ 2014/ S/ 672 for the post of Fixed Term Engineer (Civil) and Advt. No. RR Site/ HR/ Rectt. / M/244 for the post of Scientific Assistant /B respectively.
Online Viewing Procedure for the NPCIL Recruitment Exam Results 2014:
1. Visit the official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited at npcil.nic.in.
2. Now find the links for results from the Recruitment/ Careers section of the website.
3. The applicants can also check the latest announcement section for downloading all the recent results that have been announced online at the website.
4. Click on the active links for NPCIL Results and open it to view your results online.
5. Download the results available in the form of PDF and save it.
6. Print your results for any future references, if any.
The applicants shortlisted in the post of Scientific Assistant /B will be recruited on a Pay Band 2 Scale of Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4200 respectively.
To download the NPCIL Results in one single click, follow the official website links as given below.