North Eastern Hill University Admit Card 2014 Downloading Procedure at nehu.ac.in
The North Eastern University has been established as the leading educational institution for providing higher education to the students of north east region. Situated in Shillong, the university is one of the NAAC accredited one with Grade ‘A’ to provide educational facilities to the states of Meghalaya and Nagaland respectively. The university was officially brought into existence by a special Act of Parliament as on 19th July 1973.
The university follows the annual system for conduct of yearly examinations. Usually, the university examinations are conducted in the months of June/July and November/ December respectively. For appearing in the annual semester examinations, applicants need to download their admit cards online from the website of university or simply visit the concerned university departments to get it offline. The university offers admission in the regular under graduate courses through the minimum specified marks in the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate.
Downloading Procedure for the North Eastern Hill University Admit Cards 2014:
1. To get your admit cards online, applicants should log on to its official website at nehu.ac.in.
2. Find the active Admit Card downloading links from the website home page.
3. Click on the concerned links for downloading your admit cards online.
4. Enter your registration number or any other fields as may be required for this purpose.
5. Submit and print your admit cards as it gets generated on computer screens.
The candidates must be having their admit cards as downloaded online from the website or taken offline from the concerned university departments at the time of examination as entries without it is strictly prohibited for all. In case, your admit cards don’t carry correct information contact immediately respective issuing authorities responsible for it.
To download your North Eastern Hill University Admit Cards 2014, click here