University of North Bengal Admission 2016
Admission process is started in North Bengal University for session 2016-2018. Applicants willing to study in North Bengal University can start applying for offered course of B.Ed for academic session of 2016-2018. Aspirants have to visit the official website of University for applying via online mode. Application has been started from 01st May, 2016. Other information related to North Bengal University admission procedure is specified below:
About North Bengal University:
University of North Bengal was established in year 1962. This University is a State University located at in Raja Rammohanpur near Siliguri in Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Currently, colleges from Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling districts are affiliated to this university. The main campus of the university is spread over an area of 330 acres (1.3 km2) and lies between Siliguri and Bagdogra Airport, in the Terai region. The second campus is in Danguajhar in Jalpaiguri.
North Bengal University offers degrees in undergraduate, post-graduate, M. Phil and doctorate programs, but currently admission process is on for B.Ed course for academic session of 2016-2018.
Aspirants willing to take admission in B.Ed course must have passed their Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% marks for UR and 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
Every candidate those who wanted to take admission in North Bengal University for B.ed course have to submit application fee for Rs.500/-
Payment will be done through Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking
Age limit of applying candidates will be calculated as on 01st July, 2016;
35 years should be the maximum age limit
1) Coochbehar B.Ed Training College, Tengonmari, P.O., Rajarhat, Dist.: Coochbehar
2) Vidyasagar College of Education, Rupandighi, P.O., Phansidewa, Dist.: Darjeeling
3) Kabiguru Rabindranath College of Education, P.O., Gosairhat Bandar, Dist.: Coochbehar
4) Dhupguri College of Education (B.Ed), Roy Para, Ward No.: XVI, PO, Dhupguri, Dist. Jalpaiguri
5) Alipurduar B.Ed Training College, Vill., Pakuritala, Dist.: Alipurduar
6) Pragati College of Education, Lutia Jote, P.O., New Chumta, Dagapur
7) Manoranjan Saha Memorial B.Ed College, Vill.: Uttar Mouamari, Dist.: Jalpaiguri
8) Eastern Booars B.Ed Training College, P.O., Bhatibari, Dist.: Alipurduar
Process of Applying
1) Candidates willing to take admission in North Bengal University have to submit their application form by visiting the official website i.e. nbu.ac.in
2) Now go to “Latest @ NBU” section
3) Click on “Apply for B.Ed. Admission (2016-2017 to 2018)” link
4) Fill all details in application form
5) Upload scan images of passport size photo and signature
6) Lastly take a print out of online submitted application form for further correspondence
North Bengal University Admission Form 2015-2016
The North Bengal University will be inviting applications from aspiring students for admissions for its new academic session 2015-2016 very soon. This admission advertisement and the online application link will be available on its website- nbu.ac.in abruptly. The University will offer various Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Doctoral and Certificate Programmes at its main campus and other allied colleges and branches. Some of the major programmes that will be open for admissions here are as given below:-
M.A. (Political Science)
How to apply:
Applicants who fulfill all the respective conditions of their preferred course of study are supposed to fill the University Admission form which is to be downloaded through its authorized web gateway- nbu.a.c.in. This link for downloading the prescribed application form will be provided as soon as the admission notification is published.
After downloading this form, applicants are supposed to enter all the details in the relevant field neatly and precisely.
Attach the copies of other essential documents, and the DD/ Pay in Slip along with the duly filed form. Enclose all these together in an envelope, and send it to the prescribed university address by speed/ registered post within the announced last dates. Forms for application received after the scheduled due date of receiving applications will be cancelled.
Name of Course
|Bachelor Course||Aspirants must be Higher Secondary or 10+2 pass from the allied stream from a documented board of education.|
|Master Course||Aspirants must have completed their Graduation in the allied domain or discipline under any documented college or University.|
|Doctoral Courses||Aspirants must have completed their Masters in the allied Domain or discipline under any documented college or University.|
|Certificate Course||Aspirants must be Higher Secondary or 10+2 pass/ Bachelors Degree holder from the allied stream under a documented university/ college.|
The admission of students into the University will totally rest on the accomplishment of marks/ merit in an Entrance Exam held by the University Administration in their different departments. Qualified candidates thereon will be called for a Group Discussion or Personal Interview. Examinees, who do not clear this Admission Test, will not be allowed to take admission in the university.