NIT Srinagar Exam Result 2014 declared for autumn semester exams
The National Institute of Technology Srinagar is an institute of national importance established under NIT Act 2007. The institute has declared results for the autumn semester exams conducted in the months of October/ November respectively. The candidates can find their results online from the Academics Section of the website for the following courses: Civil Engineering (3rd/ 5th/7th) Semesters, Engineering Drawing 1st Semester, and several other courses recently announced at nitsri.net.
The applicants who have taken part in any of the Autumn Semester Exams of the National Institute of Technology Srinagar should follow the steps as given below for downloading results.
Steps to Download NIT Srinagar Autumn Semester Annual Examinations –
1)The applicants must visit the official website of National Institute of Technology Srinagar at nitsri.net.
2) To find results of the institute examinations, the applicants should move on to the Academics under which they will find the Examinations.
3) The Examinations page shall have the active links for “Results (Autumn 2013)”.
4) The applicants will find the Academics Section of the website at the top most menu bar besides Home.
5) On opening the results link, the candidates will be able to see the list of all the results that have been declared online.
6) Select the one for which your results are pending and then click open to view it online.
7) Download the results and save them for your future references.
8) The applicants may even take print outs for the concerned examination results provided they have the facility for the same.
Follow the link as given below to view the results of the NIT Srinagar Annual Semester Examinations.