NIT Patna Admission Form 2014- 2015
NIT (National Institute of Technology), Patna has asserted an advertisement on its official web portal – nitp.ac.in for taking admission in its several programmes for its current academic session. Related details are mentioned below:
AICTE approved Programmes Name :
Under Graduate Programmes –
1. Bachelor of Architecture
2. Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
Post Graduate Programmes –
1. Master of Technology (Civil Engineering) in Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Structural Engineering
2. Master of Technology (Electrical Engineering) in Control System Engineering, Power System Engineering
3. Master of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) in Thermal Turbo Engineering, Refrigeration, Air-conditioning & Heat Transfer
4. Master of Technology (Information Technology) in Information Technology
5. Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering) in Computer Science & Engineering
6. Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Communication Systems, VLSI System Design and Microelectronics
7. Master in Urban & Regional Planning (MURP) in Urban and Regional Planning
Norms of Eligibility:
Those who aspire to join their desired course in the NIT Patna, should have to hold a required prior educational degree as per the course allied in the relevant field or subject from a renowned Board or University or College or University securing the minimum applicable marks in the previous degree shall be considered for admission in the departments as per their Specialization only.
Condition of Admission:
All the students who desire to get admittance in the NIT Patna need to crack the entrance test and come in the merit list of the examination conducted by the JEE (for Bachelor Programmes) and GATE (for Master Programmes), the one who clear written test will be directed towards the Individual Interview round. The admission of the applicants will be subject authentication of the credentials and required certificates in original produced by them at the time Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Applicants to have their place secured in the university’s Bachelor programmes need to apply via registered gateway of the NIT Patna by following the directions prescribed for online application submission. After the application form fill up, candidates require paying the requisite amount of registration fee and then submitting their form mentioning the details of fee payment. And the same must be retained for further reference.
Ashok Raj Path,
PATNA 800 005
Registered Website of NIT Patna: nitp.ac.in
Fax – 0612- 2670631
Phone No.: 0612 – 2372715, 2370419, 2370843, 2371929, 2371930, and 2371715