Post Last Update: Saturday, December 2, 2017 @ 10:26 AM
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Notification for Admission Session 2013
Detail of Program:
Doctorate in Philosophy
Delhi University Admission 2014
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Earth & Environmental Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences (English/Economics)
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Information Technology
JNU Admission 2014
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Master’s in engineering/architecture/ pharmacy with 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/architecture/ pharmacy with 65% marks.
- Master’s in Science/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Arts/ etc with 55% marks.
Mumbai University Admission 2014
- 5% reservation for reserved applicants.
- GATE/NET card is essential who do not have M.Tech /M.E degree.
- Net is essential for non engineering stream.
- In case if candidate have don’t have valid score card then to give below two test.
- Entrance test.
- In case if candidate have high degree of qualification then they not need to give above two test. Read More Detail at Sarkariexam.com
Bangalore University Admission 2014
- Interested candidate either collect from college reception or from official website.
- All documents should be self attested and sending at pre defined address.
Document for attach:
- GATE/ NET score card.
- X/XII marks sheet.
- University marks sheet.
- DOB proof.
- Cast Certificate.
- Application Form Starting Date: 17th May 2013
- Receipt of Application Last date: 05th July 2013
- Shortlisted applicants list detail: 16th July 2013
- Written test/ screening/interview date: July 25th 2013
- Admission Date: August 6th to November 5th 2013
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,