NIMHANS Admit Cards 2014 details of online download online at nimhans.kar.nic.in
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an institute of national importance imparting higher education in different disciplines including the following: Biophysics, Biostatistics, Clinical Psychology, Epidemiology, Human Genetics, Mental Health Education, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neuroanaesthesia, Neurochemistry, Neuroimaging & Interventional Radiology, Neurological Rehabilitation, Neurology, Neuromicrobiology, Neuropathology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Neurovirology, Nursing, Psychiatric Social Work, Psychiatry, Psychopharmacology and Speech Pathology & Audiology respectively.
The admissions to all the specified courses of university shall be done on the basis of the common entrance exam as conducted for this purpose in the March/ April months each academic year. The candidates can appear in the online entrance exam held all over India in the following cities- Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi and Kolkata respectively. Applicants qualifying the online entrance exam are required to qualify in further rounds of selection i.e. Interview and Counseling scheduled to be held in July months. Admit Cards for the NIMHANS Entrance Exam are released online at the university website and no offline issue is made for this purpose.
NIMHANS Admit Cards 2014 Online Downloading Procedure for Entrance Exam:-
1) The NIMHANS Admit Card can be downloaded online from the website of university at nimhans.kar.nic.in.
2) Go to the “Notice Board” section of website available on website home page having all the latest notifications related to university examinations.
3) Enter the registration number and password/ date of birth as may be specified for this purpose.
4) Download the hall tickets available at the website home page under news / notice board sections.
5) Save and print the admit cards downloaded online for concerned university examinations.
For accessing your NIMHANS Admit Cards 2014, click here