NIFT Counselling 2014
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has declared results of Written Examinations that were held on 9th and 23rd Feb, 2014. The test conducted for the course programmes at Undergraduate and Post graduate level namely:
1. Master of Fashion Management (MFM)
2. Master of Design (M. Des)
3. Master of Fashion Technology
4. Bachelor of Design
5. Bachelor of Fashion Technology
The candidates who have applied, passed the written exam will be invited for further process of selection rounds. The final admission of the candidates in NIFT takes place if they successfully complete the counseling process. The following are the important descriptions regarding counseling and candidate must follow in order to get admission in NIFT.
Counselling Dates/Days & Venue Descriptions:
The candidates who get shortlisted after Written Test, Situation Test/ Group Discussion and Interview rounds will be invited for counseling. The descriptions regarding counseling mode, process, date etc. will be disclosed by NIFT on its official portal at April last week. As per NIFT schedule, the counseling will be held from June Onwards and the mode of counseling will be online.
The dates of counseling will also be updates on this page, please visit this link to get the latest updates.
Check list required for Counselling Process:
1. Qualifying Exams certificates such as High school (10th class), Intermediate (12th class) in original set if candidate has applied for Bachelor programme. Undergraduate degree is required for Admission in Master programme. Those candidates who have appeared for the respective qualifying exam should produce the true as well as Xerox sets of marks sheets of previous semesters/years.
2. Bank Draft of the amount applicable for different programmes. The Draft should be drawn in favor of NIFT Campus (it depends upon candidates to attend counseling at particular NIFT Campus), payable to that particular city in which the NIFT Campus is located. Write your name, counseling date, roll/registration number, contact number, programme name and caste should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
3. The photocopy and original sets regarding caste, disabled category, and domicile proof should be produced in support of the claim mentioned in the application form.
4. High school certificate in support of Age Proof.
5. 2 PP size and 4 stamp size photographs.
6. Income Certificate of the parents in order to find basis towards payment of tuition fee.
7. If any candidate has backlog paper or supplementary paper, he/she have to produce Admit Card/Date sheet of the concerned exam at the time of counseling.
8. The candidates are required to submit Medical Certificate issued from the Medical Officer along with other documents.
NIFT Campuses across India:
Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong
Official Website of NIFT: