NIFT Application Form 2015 Details of Admission Courses, From Filling & Submission Online at applyadmission.net
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), an institute of Design, Management & Technology has released the admission forms for entry into several courses available at the bachelor and masters level respectively. The applicants shall be admitted on the basis of entrance examination held for this purpose in February months at mentioned dates only. The candidates who have to apply for courses mentioned must visit the official website of institute at applyadmission.net.
Details of NIFT Application Form 2014-
The applicants wishing to apply for NIFT Courses must fill their admission forms online at the website of institute mentioned i.e. nift.ac.in. The candidates will find the “Apply Now” tab available under “Admission 2015” section of website. The candidates are advised to go through the complete details of online instructions as provided for this purpose before submitting their application forms.
Steps for Applying to NIFT 2014 Admissions-
1) Go to the website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) at nift.ac.in.
2) Now find the “Admission 2015” section of website from home page.
3) The applicants have to choose the date of test online from the options available- 8th February 2015 and 22nd February 2015 for any single programme.
4) The candidates can apply for a single programme on first test date session and next programme on the other date mentioned.
5) Applicants who have appeared for the test in same programme twice will be judged from the better of the two scores available.
6) The applicants should pay the application fee separately for each date/ programme applied by them.
7) The registration should be done with same email id for both the phases of examination.
8) The applicants should submit their application forms within the due dates specified.
9) The completed application forms should be filled online and sent to address specified in printed format.
For General /OBC Candidates: Rs 1200
For SC/ST/PHP Candidates: Rs 600
The application fee should be paid either online through Internet Banking/ Debit /Credit Card or offline through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi only.
Dates to Register Online: 10th November 2014 to 10th January 2015
Last Date for Form Submission (offline): 16th January 2015
Date of Examination: 8th February 2015 & 22nd February 2015
For getting more details on NIFT Admissions 2015 & Online Application, click here