Nalanda Open University Admit Card 2014 downloading details for different examinations
The Nalanda Open University (NOU) has been named after the ancient Nalanda University of Bihar. The university has been established in the year 1987 by the passing of Nalanda Open University Act 1995 of Bihar Legislature. The university is notable for its courses offered exclusively in the distance modes of study. The main courses offered by the university are available in the following major disciplines: Computer Education & Information Technology, Economics, Commerce & Management, Health & Environmental Sciences, Indian & Foreign Language, Indology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Sciences, Pure & Agricultural Sciences, Teachers Education and Social Sciences respectively.
For availing admissions in the university programmes, applicants need to participate and qualify the common entrance exam as conducted for this purpose. The university conducts its annual semester exams every year in the months of June/ July and November/ December respectively. Those candidates who are enrolled in the university courses have the facility for downloading their exam schedules, results and admit cards online from the university website.
Downloading Procedure for Nalanda Open University Admit Cards 2014:
1) The Nalanda Open University Admit Cards can be accessed online at its official website i.e. nalandaopenuniversity.com.
2) The university website home page has the section of “Announcements & Notices” having all the links related to university latest happenings.
3) Find the links of admit card from the list of moving links under the section specified.
4) Enter your enrollment number and password in the downloading window hence opened.
5) Save as you download the admit cards and take print outs.
The candidates who fail to access their admit cards online should contact the centres nearby responsible for issuing it under the university concerned programme for this purpose.
To download the Nalanda Open University Admit Cards 2014, click here