MP DMAT exam 2012
There are many colleges that conducts customized entrance exams specific to their own college, but it is difficult for a candidate to appear for more entrance exams in a same year. Association of Private Dental and Medical College (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh is conducting an entrance exam termed as Dental/ Medical Admission Test (DMAT).
To get admission in following courses candidate can appear for DMAT exam:
• Medical or MBBS
• Dental or BDS
• B.Sc. Nursing
• Institutes participating in this exam offer allied pharmaceutical courses.
Important Dates to be followed:
• 14th of July 2012 was last day of application form submission for appearing DMAT exam in current year
• MP DMAT Exam 2012 is scheduled on 22nd of July 2012 (Sunday)
• Results for this exam are likely to be declared on 27th of July 2012 (Friday)
• Candidate applying should have cleared 12th class exam from Secondary education board of Madhya Pradesh or CBSC Board.
• Applicant should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually in his/her 12th class exam.
• Candidate should have obtained 50% average grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and should have also passed English in his/ her 12th class exam.
• This is a multiple choice type of objective exam containing 200 questions and 200 marks (maximum).
• Questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
• Approximately 50 questions will be based on each subject.
To apply for DMAT exam in current year, you can either download application form from their official web site or you can also get it from DMAT office. Your application form has to reach their office in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh before last date of application submission.
As there are few days left for this exam, you have to keep a constant eye on every information like issuing of admit card, result date and so on. We at SarkariExam.com will help you in providing timely and updated information as necessary for you. We make sure that as a follower of our informative arena, you receive the best of the information at most convenient timings so that you can utilize them for your benefits on a bigger frame.