MGPGI PGDEE Exam 2013
Follow Us For All Essentials About Kicking Start A Post Graduate Degree With MGPGI PGDEE Exam 2013
MGPGI PGDEE Exam is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute for admission in MDS courses. The exam is strictly meant for Pondicherry domiciles or sponsored NRI/ Foreign students. Candidates who have completed their internship before 31st of March 2013 are eligible for appearing in the MGPGI PGDEE Exam 2013.
The Pondicherry domiciles under unreserved category can buy this application form for Rs.2000 (if obtained in person) or for Rs.2050 if acquired by post. For SC category candidates, the costs are Rs.600 and Rs.650 respectively.
Sponsored NRI or foreign students can get the form for Rs. 4000 if the form is taken in person or Rs.4200 if obtained by post.
Your Advantage Points For Being Associated With Us
Sarkariexam.com offers complete data related to MGPGI PGDEE to help you apply for this examination and gather other essential information like dates of the release of the form, syllabus, results etc. We keep a complete track of all updates of this examination and keep you posted for any updates and events. We also have a facility to send you latest updates regarding the exam via E-mail if you are subscribing our email alerts.
Important Dates Regarding The Exam
• Date of issuance of information bulletin and the application form : 15th of December 2011
• Last date for availability of forms: 3rd of January 2013 before 10:30 am
• Last date for receiving application form: 3rd January 2013 before 12:30 pm
• Date of MGPGI PGDEE Exam 2013 : 15th January 2013 (9:00 am to 12:00 noon)
• The candidate must have BDS degree from any Indian university that has been recognized by Dental Council of India, the University Grants Commission as well as by the Pondicherry Central University.
• One year internship completed in all the dental departments is necessary.
• The candidate must be registered with a dental council.
List Of MDS Courses Offered
• Conservative dentistry
• Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
• Oral pathology and microbiology
• Oral Medicine and Radiology
Exam Pattern Of MGPGI PGDEE 2013
• Only one paper is conducted with 200 Multiple choice questions.
• The paper has duration of 3 hours.
• The question is of BDS level.
• The language of the paper is English
• For every wrong answer negative marking is done.
• 0.33 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.