MAT Results 2015
All India Management Association has disclosed the MAT Result 2015, candidates applied for the exams can get their results on the website. Exam was conducted in two modes Paper-based and Computer- based through the Management Aptitude Test. Paper based exam was held on 6 Sep 2015 and Computer based exam was held on 12 Sep 2015. Applicants can download their score card as well as Cut off list through the following procedure mentioned below.
Applicants must enter their roll no. , form no. and month of test on the display page. Score card will also be connected with the normal page. In case if the candidates don’t get the same then he can go for the duplicate score card by following the procedures:
Downloading Procedure for the MAT Result:
1. In the First step , go for the official website www.aima.in
2. Click on the option MAT, displayed on the homepage at the bottom.
3. After entering into the MAT option, click on the ‘Quick Links’ after that choose the link concern with the candidate course.
4. Mention the details regarding your roll no., form no., and month in which the exam was conducted in the given format.
5. After completion of the step, click on the Submit button.
6. A file will be appeared on the screen in the PDF format.
7. Keep the print out copy to you for the future.
The All India Management Association established in the year 1957. It is developing with the enhancement in the institutions and the professionals all across the nation with the numbers of 3000 institutes and 30,000 individuals.
Procedure for finding Duplicate Score Card:
1. Candidates will get their score card at their registered address mentioned in their application form, which has been sent to the applicants in the last month after the completion of form filling procedure. For the duplicate score card go through the following procedure described ahead:
2. An application have to be submitted by the candidates for the duplicate score card.
3. One copy of the Admit card , signed by the examiner in the examination hall and the ID Proof shown by the applicant.
4. Envelop with the address mentioned on it:
i. 24cms / 12cms size of envelop
ii. Address must be mentioned in the Capital letters.
iii. Affixed postage stamp of Rs. 39/- on it.
Post the documents to the address mentioned below:
Manager – CMS
All India Management Association Management House 14, Institutional Area Lodhi road
Duplicate Score Card fees:
1. In case application has been sent for the duplicate Score Card within the Period of 15 days by the candidate, then there will be no fees.
2. But in the case of more than 15 days, candidates are required to send a demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of ‘All India Management Association’, Payable at New Delhi.