MAT Feb Application Form 2013
AIMA has advertised 2013 notification for appearing in 2013 MAT exam.
Advertisement Subject as mentioned in MAT Feb Application Form 2013: 2013 MAT
Important dates to reckon for:
• Final date of selling the form of application: 14 Jan 2013.
• Final date of the filled in form of registration submission: 17 Jan 2013.
• Final date of online registration: 14 Jan 2013.
• Final date of online submission of form of application: 17 Jan 2013.
• MAT 2013 test Paper will be held: 3 Feb 2013 (10 am – 12.30 pm)
• MAT 2013 Computer test paper will be held: 9 Feb 2013.
Pattern of Exam as mentioned in MAT Feb Application Form 2013: 2013 MAT will be conducted in two formats – comp. based and paper based. It is an objective test containing 5 sections including 40 questions each. The time duration is 1 hr and 30 mins. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The 5 sections are – Math skill, Lang. Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Indian – Global Environment and Critical – Intelligence reasoning.
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in MAT Feb Application Form 2013:
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree (any discipline) from any recognized Indian university.
• Graduation final ye candidates are also grunted eligible for appearing the 2013 MAT exam.
• To apply for 2013 MAT exam candidates need to register first. To register candidates are to go to the official site. After being registered candidates will get an Application No. which they will need to produce later. This next stage will require them to enter the password and security question answer for future log in.
• Once the registration is completely done candidates can proceed to submit the form of application. Signing in to their acc candidates can fill up the form.
• While filling up the form of application they must be very careful. They must read all the instructions before.
• The payment details must also be provided along with other details required.
• Before going for the final submission candidates are advised to thoroughly check the particulars provided. It is because once the form is submitted no appeal for alteration in the form will be grunted.
• Applicants may get the Bulletin of MAT against RS. 1200/- from some of the selected branches of Baroda Bank & Axis Bank. The list of branches will be found on the official website: http://apps.aima.in/.
• Applicants may also pay the money via bank Demand Draft.