Manipal ENAT Exam Pattern 2014
The Manipal Institute of Technology takes admission in B. Tech/B.E/B.Pharm programmes through ENAT conducted by EPSI (Education Promotion Society for India). The admissions in these courses are taken place if candidate manages to qualify online exam of ENAT. The detailed pattern and structure of exam is explained in the following sections.
Manipal ENAT-2014 Exam Outline:
The paper consists of following sections having Multiple Choice Questions:
1. English & General Aptitude: 40 Questions
2. Physics: 60 Questions
3. Mathematics: 80 Questions
4. Chemistry: 60 Questions
Duration of Entrance Exam: 2½ hrs.
Maximum Questions: 240
Other Important Points:
1. The questions will be in English only.
2. If candidate encounters any problem in his/her Computer System, he/she should immediately inform the concerned invigilator.
3. The rough papers will be given to each candidate before starting of online exam; therefore candidates are not required to bring any sheet to perform rough work.
IMP NOTE: The candidates interested in ENAT exam can schedule their online test between the dates made available by EPSI.
Manner of Admission:
The admission in Manipal Institute of Technology will be done through assessing candidates’ performance in ENAT Exam and thus merit drawn out of this. If any two candidates secured same marks in entrance test, the tie will be resolve on the basis of their marks secured in Mathematics. If in case the tie still persist, marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Class 12th passing percentage will be taken into account.
Official Website of Manipal ENAT: epsfi.org