Mangalore University Exam Results 2014 Details of Online Downloading Process
The Mangalore University has recently announced the results of different exams online at the official website of the university. Applicants enrolled in the university programmes may find out their results from the results page of the university website in the manner as explained here below. The Mangalore University conducted the term end examinations for the following courses in March 2014: BA, B.Com, and B.Sc. etc. Those candidates who have participated in the concerned university examinations should visit the official website of the university to download their online results.
Online Results Viewing Method for Mangalore University Term End March Examinations:
1. The candidates should log on to the official website of the university at mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
2. Now find the results page of the website to access your results online
3. The Home Page of the website has a separate section of Exam Results/ Notifications available at the left hand side bottom corner of the website
4. Follow the concerned link to open the result page of the website
5. Enter your registration number in the result downloading window
6. Click the Check Result Tab of the website result page as available for this purpose
7. Download, print and save your results for all the university examinations in the above stated manner.
The applicants who wish to download their results directly in one single click as given here above must have their registration numbers with them as provided at the time of university enrollment for this purpose.
About Mangalore University-
The Mangalore University has 25 PG Departments and 207 affiliated colleges providing higher education in different disciplines including the following: Science, Commerce, Arts and Education respectively. The university is an A Grade NAAC accredited university. The university follows the annual semester system for conducting examinations.