Mahavitran Call Letter 2014 for Junior Assistants
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has released the Admit Cards/ Call Letter of the recruitment exam scheduled to be held on 22nd and 23rd February 2014 respectively for all the applicants online at the MAHADISCOM Website. The applicants in order to download their Call Letters should go through the official website and find the links of the Admit Cards Download.
Recruitment Exam of Mahavitran 2014:
The recruitment for filling up of 690 posts in the Junior Assistants was introduced by the MAHADISCOM recently, the candidates who have applied will be called for the written exam and interviews scheduled to be held on 22nd & 23rd February 2014 for all the candidates.
Online Downloading Procedure for the MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2014:
1. Visit the official website of the MAHAVITRAN for downloading your call letters
2. Find the link of the Admit Cards Download from the home page of the website under recent announcements section
3. Now click on the concerned admit cards link to open the page of the admit cards
4. This will open a new window of Admit Cards Download
5. Enter the required fields in the window of Admit Cards Download for Junior Assistants post
6. Insert your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password in the place provided in the Admit Card window
7. Submit to confirm and reset to edit to make corrections in the required fields
8. Click Submit Tab again to confirm your entries and finally generate your Admit Cards
9. Download, save and print your Call Letters.
The candidates can directly access their Call Letters of the Mahavitran Recruitment Exams from the links as given below.