Maharashtra Public Health Dept. Exam Results 2014 announced for Medical Officers Post
The Maharashtra Public Health Department has announced the results for the recruitment exam conducted for the post of Medical Officers in different disciplines including the following: Pediatrics/ General Medicine/ General Surgery/ Gynecology/Ophthalmologist/ Orthopedics/ Psychiatrist/ Radiology respectively.
The applicants who have participated in the Maharashtra Health Department Recruitment Exams conducted for the post of Medical Officers. The candidates can check their results online from the official website of the Maharashtra Health Department in the manner as detailed here below.
Process for downloading the results of Maharashtra Public Health Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. The applicants should apply to the website of Maharashtra Public Health at maha-arogya.gov.in.
2. The Home Page shall have the links for all the recruitment exams and results that have been declared online at the website.
3. Open the active result links for downloading the results of Maharashtra Public Health Department Medical Officers 2014.
4. Click on the same to open and view your results online.
5. Download, save and print the results for all the Maharashtra Public Health Recruitment Exams in the similar manner.
The candidates will find the list of all the applicants who have been short listed in the Public Health Department Recruitment Exams conducted for the post of Medical Officers including the Form Numbers of the selected applicants and their total marks obtained in the concerned recruitment exam.