MAHARASHTRA PGMCET Application Form 2013
MAHARASHTRA 2013 PG MEDICAL exam notification has been published.
Advertisement Subject as mentioned in MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL Application Form 2013: Maharashtra Medical Entrance 2013 for getting admission in PG Medical courses in various Medical colleges in Maharashtra.
Important dates to reckon for:
MAHARASHTRA 2013 PG MEDICAL exam Date – 6 Jan 2013
Final Date of the submission of MAHARASHTRA 2013 PG MEDICAL exam Form of Application – 26 Dec 2012
Details of the Seats: The seat strength will be determined acc to the total seat strength of the Medical colleges in Maharashtra.
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL Application Form 2013:
Essential Criteria for Age: Maharashtra Govt. has set an upper age criteria for applicants to apply for the course. The limit is 45 yrs. Applicants belonging to the minor categories will get age relaxation acc to Govt. norm.
Other Criteria: The applicant must be an Indian citizen or have completed the MBBS course from a Maharashtra Medical college.
Application Procedure as mentioned in MAHARASHTRA PG MEDICAL Application Form 2013:
• To apply for 2013 MICAT exam candidates need to register first. To register candidates are to go to the official site: www.amupmdc.org. After being registered candidates will get an Application No. which they will need to produce later. This next stage will require them to enter the password and security question answer for future log in.
• Once the registration is completely done candidates can proceed to submit the form of application. Signing in to their acc candidates can fill up the form.
• The payment details must also be provided along with other details required.
• Applicants may pay the examination fee via Credit Card or Master or Visa card.
• While filling up the form of application they must be very careful. They must read all the instructions before.