MaharanaPratap University Udaipur Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2016
MaharanaPratap University Udaipur is inviting applications from all the interested applicants to pursue courses from the University. The University is going to conduct MPUAT Udaipur JET 2016 for the admissions in the different courses such as B. Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry) and B. Tech (Dairy Technology/ Food Technology). The details are –
Available Courses in the University –
1) B. Sc Agriculture (Honors)
2) B. Sc Horticulture (Honors)
3) B. Sc Forestry (Honors)
4) B. Tech (Dairy Technology)
5) B. Tech (Food Technology)
Eligibility Criteria –
The applicants having passed the examination of their Class 12th boards from the known board of the Nation will be considered eligible for the various courses in the organization. The applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in their examination in which 5% relaxation will be given to the aspirants of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) categories.
The maximum age limit of the applicants must not exceed the age of 25 years as on the date of 01st January, 2016.
Reservation of Seats – The reservation will be provided to the aspirants of the reserved categories as per the rules and regulations followed by the University.
Admit Card –
The admit card of the applicants will be available on the official web page of the University i.e. “rcaudaipur.com” from 10th May, 2016 till the date of examination.
Examination Pattern –
There will be single question paper for the applicants appearing for ET – 2016. The question paper will comprise of the subjects like – Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, however, the applicants will have to appear any three out of five options given to them. The question paper will be bilingual – English and Hindi. It will be multiple choice, where the applicants will have to tick the most suitable answer. The question paper will be in the form of test booklet with four options for every questions.
Marking Scheme – four marks will be provided for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Apply procedure –
The applicants can fill the application form for admissions online by referring to the website of the University i.e. rcaudaipur.comor mpuat.ac.in. The applicants will have to deposit the application fee in order to submit their application form. The application fee is given as
Unreserved (General/ OBC/ SBC) – Rs 2800 /- and
Reserved (ST/ SC/ PC) – Rs 1400 /-
Important Dates – The dates are –
1) Notification was circulated on – 01st March, 2016
2) Registration starts from – 01st March, 2016
3) Last date to submit the application fee – 10th April, 2016
4) Online Admit Cards will be available from – 10th May, 2016
5) Date of Entrance Examination – 15th May, 2016 (Sunday)
6) Display of answers (Answer Key/ OMR sheets/ Marks obtained) – 22nd May, 2016
7) Last date to submit objection (if any) – 25th May, 2016
8) Final results will be declared on – 30th May, 2016
9) Last date for Online option form – 09th June, 2016
10) Display of first provisional admission list – 15th June, 2016
11) Last date for reporting in the colleges and submitting request – 20th June, 2016
12) Display of second provisional admission list – 23rd June, 2016
13) Last date for reporting in the colleges and submitting the request for upward assessment – 28th June, 2016
14) Display of third provisional admission list – 01st July, 2016
15) Last date for reporting in the colleges – 05th July, 2016
16) Spot Counselling at Udaipur (if required) – 08th July, 2016