MAH CET Admit Cards 2014 Online available at mhcet2014.co.in
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) is organized every year in the April/ May months by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) Maharashtra. The exam is the eligibility for availing admissions in the different medical and dental courses offered by the participating colleges and universities in the concerned entrance exam. The applicants can avail their admit cards online for the concerned entrance exam.
The applicants who have submitted incomplete application forms or fall short of eligibility might not get their admit cards online in the manner as specified below. The applicants should carry their MAH CET Admit Cards as well as one photo id proof along with them at the time of examination compulsorily. Those candidates who applied for the last MAH CET conducted were required to download their admit cards from 28th April 2014 to 8th May 2014 respectively. To download your admit cards online for the concerned entrance exam, applicants need to follow the procedure as stated below.
Criteria for Downloading the MAH CET 2014 Admit Cards Online-
1) The applicants may download their MAH CET 2014 Admit Cards online at the website mhcet2014.co.in.
2) Login your account created at the time of online registration by entering the unique registration number and password as provided for this purpose.
3) Enter the registration details inside the downloading window for admit cards and print it.
4) The applicants must have a valid email id for registering and getting further notifications regarding the concerned entrance exam.
5) The applicants must immediately report to the concerned authorities in case of any discrepancies in the online generate admit cards.
The applicants may directly download their admit cards for MAH CET 2014 from the links as given here below.
Click here for downloading the MAH CET 2014 Admit Cards