Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Exam Results 2014 declared for entrance exams at nagpuruniversity.org
The Laxminarayan Institute of Technology is an associated institute of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur. The institute has two main departments providing education in the field of Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology respectively. Those enrolled in the university or wishing to enroll under its programmes and courses have the facility of viewing their results online from the website of institute.
The institute has published recently the list of all the provisionally admitted candidates in the M.Tech Chemical Technology course and first year in B.Tech Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology respectively. The applicants will find the merit list as well as waitlist of all the selected candidates online under the “Current News & Events” or “Notice Board” at the website home page.
Results Viewing Process for Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Examinations 2014:
1) The results for the Laxminarayan Institute of Technology examinations can be accessed online from the institute website at nagpuruniversity.org.
2) The main page of the website has the Current News & Events section which contains all the recent results declared by the institute online for entrance exams and admissions available in the form of moving links.
3) Open the same and download your results for all the examinations concerned.
4) The applicants may also find their results link from the Notice Board of the website home page.
5) Save and/ or Print your results after confirming your admissions in the institute.
The applicants provisionally short listed will be required to go through the further formalities for admissions which include counseling and seat allotment procedure.
To get the results of Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Exam Results 2014, click here