KPSC Cut Off Marks 2014 Results and Recruitment Procedure
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced the results of different recruitment exams conducted for the selection of eligible candidates in different posts. The candidates who participated in the different recruitment exams can see their results online from the website of the KPSC in the manner as stated here below.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is the authority for conducting and organizing the administrative services examinations for the Karnataka State. The commission was established by the Constitution of India on 18th May 1951 as per the provisions of the Clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950 for this purpose.
Results for the KPSC Recruitment Exams:
The candidates in order to check their results online should visit the official website of the Commission at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Go to the result page of the website to check the online results for the concerned exam and follow the steps as given below.
Online Result Viewing Procedure for the Karnataka Public Service Commission 2014 Exam:
1. The candidates should log on to the website of Karnataka PSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in
2. Now open the Results page of the website to find the online links for downloading results
3. Find the link of the concerned exam result from the result page of the website
4. Enter all the required fields in the result downloading window. These include the following: registration number/ roll number or Date of Birth respectively in the downloading window
5. Now wait till your result sheet is produced on the screen
6. Save and download your results for all the recruitment examinations in the similar manner
The candidates will get the merit list as per the cut off and merit as decided by the selection authority for all the candidates. The candidates must have their registration/ roll numbers with them before they generate their online Results in the above stated manner.
For viewing the KPSC Results 2014, click here