Post Last Updates: Friday, December 9, 2016 @ 5:18 PM

KLSAT Exam 2014 Admissions, Eligibility and Applications for LLB Courses

The KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test) is the common entrance exam conducted every year by the KIIT Law School for admitting eligible candidates in the different under graduate level courses available under the Law School and approved by the Bar Council of India. The exam is held in the last week of April usually by the KIIT Law School in the manner as specified here below. Those candidates who have applied in the concerned exam may go through the complete details of the entrance exam from the information as given here below.

Name of Exam: KIIT Law School Admission Test

Conducting Authority: KIIT Law School

Courses of Admission: BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB

View More for KLSAT Admit Card Details

Eligibility for Exam:

The applicants should be Intermediate/ Class 12th passed in any stream or any other equivalent examinations with a minimum of 45% marks obtained in the concerned exam. The candidates who wish to take admissions in the B.Sc LLB course must have completed Intermediate with Science Group of subjects and the qualifying age of all the applicants should not be more than 21 years with effect from 1st July 2014.

Paper Pattern:

The candidates will be required to answer multiple choice questions on the following main topics:

Legal Acumen; Logistics; Numerical Ability; General Knowledge; Analytical Reasoning; Mathematical Questions and Linguistic Skills respectively

70% of questions shall be of objective type and the rest 30% of the short answer types

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Click Here for KLSAT Admission Details

Applying Process:

The candidates wishing to apply must visit the University Counter / Allahabad Bank branches to purchase their application forms. The forms shall be distributed free of cost from the Law School Tutorial and the same shall be sent by post along with all the details at the following address:

Admission Director,

KIIT University,

Koel Campus,

Bhubaneswar- 751024

Or simply follow the official website link as given below to apply online and submit the same before the dates as prescribed for this purpose.

Click here for Online Applications


Click here for more details


More Jobs For You

आज ही Download करें "SarkariExam Mobile App" Download App