KLE PGAIET Application Form 2013
KLE-PGAIET Exam is organized every year by KLE University for eligible students to get admission in various dental and medical programs offered by the colleges under KLE University. These colleges include KLE V. K. I.D.S and J. N. Medical College, Belgaum.
Lately KLE University has invited applications for the academic session this year.
Courses Advertised in KLE PGAIET Application Form 2013: Various Post-Graduate or Diploma Courses in dental and medical programs offered by the colleges, such as, KLE V. K. Institute of Dental Sciences and J. N. Medical College, Belgaum under KLE University.
Important dates to reckon in KLE PGAIET Application Form 2013:
• Starting date of application form: 02.11.2012
• Last date of online form submission: 22.01.2013
• Last date of application form reception: 25.01.2013
• Date of KLE PGAIET Entrance Test: 02.02.2013, Two PM – Five PM
• Date of result declaration: 14.02.2013
Details of the seats: The total number of seats has not been declared yet. Candidates are requested to keep checking the official website of KLE University for further details on this point. The official website of KLE University is: www.Kleuniversity.edu.in.
Most Essential Requirement:
• Candidates interested to apply for the KLE PGAIET Entrance Test 2013 must not be Foreign or PIO or NRI.
• Candidates must complete the compulsory internship.
• Interested candidates must not have done 4 or more attempts to achieve qualification in the exam.
Minimum Academic Requirements:
• Interested candidates must have obtained a complete fulltime degree in MBBS or BDS.
• Candidates must have received the degree from a college recognized by the Dental Council of India or the Medical Council of India.
Essential Criteria for Age: The age criterion to appear in the KLE PGAIET Entrance Test 2013 is not stated yet. Candidates are suggested to check in the official website of KLE University for further update.
How can you apply: Candidates may download the application form from the official website of KLE University. The duly filled application form together with the demand draft of RS. 3000/- payable at Belgaum, Karnataka must reach the university office. Candidates must be very careful while filling up the application form for even a very trivial can lead to the rejection of the application form.