KIIT Application Form 2013
KIIT University is situated at Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. It is one among the youngest universities in India to be rewarded the Deemed University title. The University has made its place in Limca Book of Records too. KIIT University provides various courses like UG, PG in disciplines such as Law, management, Fashion, Journalism, BioTech, Comp. Application, Medicine, Rural Management etc. KIIT University has recently invited applications for MD course in various disciplines.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in KIIT Application Form 2013:
KIIT University has advertised admission notification to get admission in MD course in disciplines –
7. Community Medicine
Important dates to reckon for:
• Application Form Online Submission: From 10 Jan 2013 to 28 Jan 2013
• Final date of Admit card Download: 30 Jan 2013 up to 9:00 am
• Online Exam Reporting Date -Time: 30 Jan 2013 9:15 am
• Online Exam Date – Time: 30 Jan 2013 10:00 am
Details of the Seats as mentioned in KIIT Application Form 2013: Details about total seat and seat reservation will be found on the official website of the University: http://kiitee.ac.in/.
Minimum Academic Requirements:
• Applicants must hold MBBS degree from any Indian recognized university.
• They must have complete registration from Indian Medical Council or from any of the State Medical Councils.
Application Procedure as mentioned in KIIT Application Form 2013: Candidates need to apply online. Candidates must be very careful while filling up the form of application. Any imperfection in the form may lead to the rejection of the form of application. Candidates must not forget to provide their recent passport size photo along with the form. They will also need to provide their signature and payment details in the application form. All needed documents must also be provided. Another thing that applicants must keep in mind is time. Time is very vital. Applicants must submit the form within time. Once the time is over no application form will be taken.