Kerala Entrance Application Form 2013
Kerala CEE 2013 Application forms have be released. CEE exam is conducted every yr to open a gateway for students to get admission in various Engg. colleges in the state of Karnataka.
Advertisement Subject as mentioned in Kerala Entrance Application Form 2013: 2013 CEE for admission in various Private and Govt. Engg. colleges in Karnataka.
Important dates to reckon for:
• Starting Date of Issuing Application Form: 14 Jan 2013
• Final Date of Security Card sale: 8 Feb 2013
• Final Date of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Form of Application Submission: 8 Feb 2013
• Final Date of receiving filled forms: 9 Feb 2013
• Date of Issuing Admit Card: Onwards 25 Mar 2013
• Date of Exam: 1st Paper (Physics & Chem) – 22 April 2013 & 2nd Paper (Bio) – 23 April 2013
• Date of Issuing Result: 27 June 2013 (on or before)
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in Kerala Entrance Application Form 2013: Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized Indian Board with Physics, Math, Chem and Bio.
Application Procedure as mentioned in Kerala Entrance Application Form 2013:
• To apply for Kerala CEE exam candidates need to register first. To register candidates are to go to the official site of Kerala CEE: www.cee.kerala.gov.in. After being registered candidates will get an Application No. which they will need to produce later. This next stage will require them to enter the password and security question answer for future log in.
• Once the registration is completely done candidates can proceed to submit the form of application. Signing in to their acc candidates can fill up the form.
• While filling up the form of application they must be very careful. They must read all the instructions before.
• The payment details must also be provided along with other details required.
• Before going for the final submission candidates are advised to thoroughly check the particulars provided. It is because once the form is submitted no appeal for alteration in the form will be grunted.
• After final submission candidates should collect thee print out of the application form and send it along with supporting docs to the address mentioned in the official website of Kerala CEE.
• Candidates may pay the fee through various PO branches in India. The list of selected PO branches is given on the official website.
• Candidates may also deposit the fee via nationalized banks in the form of DD.