Kerala CEE Application Form 2013
The office of the CEE exam was first found up in the year 1983. Since that time every year the government of Kerala offers the student for CEE examination. Not only CEE covers the medical examination aside from that it also covers the different courses like M D Homeo, M D S, L L B, L L M, Master in computer application, Master of science in nursing, Post graduate medical exam etc. Every year lots of students give the exam in order to be a part of this educational program. This coming 2013 session CEE offers new courses so now take a look at their this session offerings.
Courses offered in Kerala CEE Application Form 2013:
Medical courses (postgraduates ) in following categories through the Net – PG:
• M. D.
• M. S.
• Diploma Courses
Important dates recon for:
1. The application form will be available online from 5 th of January 2012
2. Last date of registration procedure 15 th of January 2013
3. Last date of filling up the application forms 20 th January 2013
4. Last date of creating the bank Challan 21 St of January 2013
Educational qualification needed:
• Student mast needs to pass the M. B. B. S degree from any of the government registered medical colleges or medical Institution
• Student of final year can also apply for the above courses.
How to apply for the exam:
The candidate must need to go to the official website of CSS I. e. http://www.cee-kerala.org and have to download the form from there. The student can fill up the form in two ways.
• The student can fill up their application form by logging into their official website http://www.cee-kerala.org in that case student must need to pay the examination fees via their credit or debit cards.
• For offline application student have to collect the form from the offices or branches of CEE and must need to submit it with a demand draft and other necessary documents proof.