KEE Admit Cards 2014 Online Downloading Details for different examinations
The Karunya University Entrance Examination are conducted for admitting students eligible in different under graduate and post graduate courses of university. The applicants who apply for the Karunya University Engineering Entrance Exam are required to download their admit cards online from the website of university as and when made available for this purpose. The e hall tickets shall be issued to only those applicants who have applied online for the exam within the dates specified. Since, there will be no separate issue of admit cards made by the university for this exam, hence, applicants must download it online.
The e hall tickets for KEE 2014 may be accessed online by following the procedure as described here below. The applicants can also directly access their admit cards from the link as given at the end of this page.
KEE (Karunya University Entrance Exam) Online Admit Cards Downloading Criteria-
1) Visit the Karunya University official website at karunya.edu.
2) Next, open the online portal for downloading KEE Admit Cards.
3) The applicants will be required to enter their application numbers and date of birth inside the window to download their online admit card.
4) Use the “Download Hall Ticket” tab to access your online admit card.
5) Clear the entered information in case any editing is needed.
6) Lastly, save and take print outs for the Karunya University e Hall Tickets.
The applicants who are not eligible or who have submitted incomplete application forms for admission tests might not get their admit cards online. The Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences or Karunya University is a deemed to be university established u/s 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
To download the Karunya University Entrance Exam e Hall Tickets 2014, click here