Kashmir University Results 2014 for different courses announced
The University of Kashmir has announced the results of different course programmes online at the website of the university for all the candidates enrolled to go through. The university examinations are held every year in the months of May/June and November/December respectively through the semester system. The university has recently declared the results of the following courses- MA Arabic Ist & 2nd Semester (private), MA Arabic 1st Semester Exam, MA Arabic 3rd Semester Exam, MA English 3rd Semester Exam, MA Education 1st Semester and several other courses.
The candidates can either directly view their exam results from the links provided below or they can simply log on to the university website for downloading their exam results.
Manner for Viewing Online Results of the Kashmir University:
1. Visit the website of the Kashmir University i.e. egov.uok.edu.in
2. Go to the Results from the Examination Section of the website under the right hand side menu bar
3. Click on the Results Tab of the website to view the result page of the website
4. Find the list of all the university courses exam results displayed under it
5. Choose the results of the concerned university course for which you have appeared and wish to see the online results
6. Click on the concerned course programme for which you have to download the results
7. Enter your registration numbers and roll numbers in the window of Results to generate your online results
8. Print and save the results of all the university courses in the manner as given here
The candidates can also directly download their results in one single click from here below.
The university courses are available in the following main disciplines- Arabic, Biochemistry, Bio resources, Biotechnology, Botany, Business and Financial Studies, Chemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Computer Science, Physical Education & Sports, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education, Electronics & Instrumentation Technology, English, Environmental Science, Food Science & Technology, Geography & Regional Development, Hindi, History, Media Education, Physics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Political Science etc