KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY Counseling 2013
KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY Counseling will suppose to happen in the month of (KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY Counselling date has not declared now so for more information candidates may visit official website).
Information where counseling details can be found: www.kud.ac.in/
Procedure to appear in KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY counseling
1) Candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of Karnataka University.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wish to appear for KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Documents Required while counseling for KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY Counseling.
1) Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
2) Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Score card (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned on KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY application form
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned on KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY application form.
KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Important things candidate must know to appear for the KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY counseling
•Select the appropriate center.
•Book the ticket in advance and must reach before one day of counseling
•Create figure and decide all the respective things of their choice.
All further details regarding the counseling of KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY can be found by visiting the official website: www.kud.ac.in/
Candidates can also subscribe this page using control+d for further progress of KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY counseling.
Also candidate can receive sms on mobile by sending sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.