Karnataka High court Exam 2014 for the post of Court Managers & Law Clerk –cum-Research Assistants announced
The Karnataka High Court has announced the results of all the qualified applicants in the post of Court Manager and Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants respectively. The candidates who participated in the concerned recruitment exams may download their results from the website of High Court of Karnataka High Court. The applicants should go to the High Court Recruitment Notifications for accessing their online recruitment exam links.
Process for viewing the results of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Exam 2014:
1. Visit the official website of High Court of Karnataka at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
2. Check the Notice Board of the website to see the latest online links for Recruitment Exam Links.
3. Follow the moving links as made available at the right hand side menu bar of the website.
4. The link will open the list of all the qualified applicants in the recruitment exam conducted for the post of Court Managers and Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants.
5. Find the names and roll numbers of all the qualified applicants in the concerned result PDF.
6. Download and save your results for all the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Exams in the same manner.
The candidates selected and appointed as Court Managers will be posted in the State Sub-Ordinate Courts as per the terms and conditions specified for this purpose. The result for the post of Court Managers has been announced by the High Court of Karnataka with reference to the Order No LCA-II-74/2011 as on 12th June 2014 for all the applicants in the concerned exam.
To download your results in one single click for the High Court of Karnataka, click here