Kanpur University Admit Card 2014 Download Process
The Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University or commonly called as the Kanpur University has released the Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards for all the candidates enrolled in the university programmes through the university website at kanpuruniversity.org. The university offers higher education in a number of disciplines including Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and Engineering/ Technology etc.
The candidates can download their Admit Cards either directly from the website of the university or simply follow the official links of the University Admit Cards given as below.
Online Downloading Process of the Kanpur University Exam Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets:
1. The students enrolled in the Kanpur University courses can download their Admit Cards from the university website at kanpuruniversity.org
2. The Home Page of the website contains the link of the Admit Cards available online for the university course exams
3. Open the Admit Card Page of the website to view all the links of the exam hall tickets that have been uploaded online
4. This will open a new window that will generate all the online admit cards for the university examinations
5. Insert the required information in the Admit Card window to access your Admit Cards online
6. Enter your Roll Number or TSN Number and Class for which you are appearing in the exam
7. Submit the entered information to view your Admit Cards online for all the university examinations
The candidates can also directly access their online Admit Cards from the university website in the manner as given here below.
Kanpur University Exams:
The university organizes its term-end examinations every year in the months of November/December and June/July respectively for all the enrolled candidates. The university follows both semester system as well as yearly system for conducting their examinations.
For more updates on the University Exams & Hall Tickets, Click here